Ask El Camino


Our Best Answer - How do I get my grades?


Unofficial grades and transcripts are available online at MyECC – under WebAdvisor. You may check Grades, Tests and your Ed Pan.

If you need your grades prior to the end of the semester, you may pick up a form in the Records Office and give it to your instructor before the end of the semester. These forms can be sent prior to the availability of grade slips and/or transcripts.


Are you satisfied with your answer?


Having trouble finding your answer?

Top 10 Questions