Ask El Camino


Our Best Answer - How do I submit my high school transcript?

High School Transcripts

Some high school courses, as stated in the college catalog, may also be used to meet a prerequisite. Students who have completed equivalent courses in high school must have copies of necessary transcripts. If you plan to graduate from El Camino College with a degree or certificate and wish to have coursework taken at a high school or other colleges considered for graduation, you must request official transcripts to be mailed from the other colleges to the El Camino College Records Office. Hand carried transcripts from the student or any other party will not be accepted.

If you have further questions, please email:



Are you satisfied with your answer?


Having trouble finding your answer?

Top 10 Questions